Charles Higson - Smith
about 1 year ago
About us: Hamlyn Williams is a global recruitment consultancy operating within multiple specialisms within regulated industries, including: • Audit & Finance • Compliance & Financial Crime • Front Office • Legal • Quants • Regulatory • Risk • Technology
To meet the needs of our customers, we’ve been growing our teams globally since 2010 – currently 90 consultants and counting. We regularly deliver the perfect job match to our candidates by listening to them to unearth their career goals and challenges. With an excellent reputation for delivering with integrity in a highly rigorous and ever-changing regulatory space.
Full to the brim with an ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude our people are at the very core of our business. Do you exhibit both ambition and a strong track record? If so, there’s no doubt you’ll succeed here. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing recruitment start-ups in the world. What sets us apart from our competitors is that we are true recruitment specialists as we operate within extremely niche markets, with dedicated specialist recruiters covering all the aforementioned areas.
Hamlyn Williams has an ever-expanding global presence, with offices in: London, Cardiff, Dublin, New York, Dallas, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
- Business Development
- Target clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning development program
- Filling our client’s internal hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market
- Fully qualifying and pre-screening candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client
- Work with the candidate and the client to manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
- This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own book of business!
- Competitive salary and great commission scheme.
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Driven, money motivated & competitive
- Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
- Previous internships or Work Experience (not essential)
- Ability to form great mutually beneficial client relationships
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand wants and needs
If you are looking for a rewarding recruitment career, for a job that will give you not only monetary recognition but excellent career opportunity within our global business then apply now.
This is an exciting chance to join an amazing team here in Hong Kong! Hamlyn Williams provides a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with regular facetime from senior management. We are always looking to hire talented people. For more information, please visit www.hamlynwilliams.com/join-us
OR contact Charles Higson Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org/ +852 35956207.