10 months ago
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company located in the Greater New York City area. They have an expansive pipeline of generic and biosimilar medicines in various therapeutic areas such as oncology, immunology and infectious disease. They are well-established and widely recognized, offering stability and great growth prospects.
Currently seeking an 'Associate Director' to join the Clinical Development team and support programs pre-registration. You will work within the oncology franchise to develop and implement phase I-III clinical trials.
- Medical expert for clinical study team
- Protocol development and execution including interaction with investigators and clinical study report authoring
- Oversight of global clinical trials on assigned programs and co-leader of clinical trial team
- Development of medical content for regulatory document and responses
- Interaction with steering committees
- MD with 5+ years of industry experience
- Expertise in oncology
- Previous experience working on a global scale (phase III preferred)
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team within a matrixed environment
This position offers a great opportunity for accelerated career growth and the ability to see a submission through in the short-term.
Please direct all questions to Madison Villarreal at email@example.com or call 347-305-7665.