Greater Boston Area
10 months ago
My client is a small biotech located in the Boston area that is one of the industry leaders in developing gene therapies for rare diseases. They are actively seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Operations to join their growing team, who will be responsible for management of clinical trials.
- Accountable for deliverty of projects within portflio to achieve agreeed timelines, scope, quality and budget
- Provide input to clinical development plans including forecasting of timelines, assessment of feasibility for protocol, estimation of resources, and project level budget
- Oversees writing of CTP and Amendments
- Support and direct Clinical Trial Managers
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree required
- Extensive global clinical trial operations experinece at CRO or pharmaecutical/biotech company
- Strong vendor management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing gene therapy in the Boston Area.