28 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a Boutique Management Consultancy that specialises in the Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crime and Cyber Security fields, offering both advisory and assurance services to their Financial Service customers.
We are looking for someone ambitious to take their Cyber Security offering to the next level.
This individual will work alongside and be mentored by the other directors in the firm to build out the department, an area they see as key to the future growth of their business.
Delivery, Management of Delivery and QA
- Provide high-quality analysis, insights, advice and guidance to our clients from a Cyber Security perspective
- Manage resourcing and client delivery on a day-to-day basis, ensuring delivery of the highest possible standards from the consultancy team
- Ensure seamless project delivery for clients. Projects may cover remediation, risk assessments of new products/services, strategic advisory projects/providing advice, compliance audits and guidance on compliance implications because of introduction of new legislation/regulation
Business Development Responsibilities
- Lead on developing identified key relationships at senior levels with a view to generating work from these prospective clients for the firm.
- Network widely within the firm amongst those currently and potentially providing services to the sector.
- Engage and network with prospective customers and represent the consultancy at industry-relevant events and conferences
- Direct and as required manage multiple projects across Cyber Security
- Work alongside the Directors to develop the department strategy and business plans
- Represent Cyber Security at Exco and other management meetings
- Plan for new legislation, including the development of policies, systems, practices and procedures
- As part of the EXCO committee, provide monthly updates and support the board process as necessary
- Build and deliver the Cyber Security Business strategy
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure that the firm’s insight, thought leadership and events are properly targeted and deliver return on investment
- Relevant certifications in cybersecurity, e.g. CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA or similar. Strong knowledge of ISO, PCI or GDPR would be a distinct advantage
- A minimum of 5+ years working in a regulatory consulting role with a strong cyber security focus within financial services
- An understanding of the risk management issues surrounding providing audit and other advisory services
- Demonstrable project delivery experience from initial scope through to delivery
- Strong relationship management skills with experience of working on client proposals
What will I get from the role?
- Are you attracted by working for an ambitious, award-winning firm that can offer you stability and support, while retaining the ability to be agile and retain its family feeling?
- Are you ready to take the next step in your career to grow a department and business?
- Are you ready to join a firm in a critical part of its development?
- Does travel across the UK to visit clients excite you?
- Would you like a market leading salary, bonus plan and pension as well as medical insurance?
If interested, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a confidential discussion around the opportunity.