about 1 month ago
Our client is a well-established Chinese insurance Backed asset management firm in Hong Kong. They are now looking for experienced credit analyst to join their expanding Fixed income team, fluent mandarin speaking with around 5 years of working experiences from Chinese financial institutions – buyside preferred.
- Provided offshore fixed income portfolio from credit analysis and marketing perspective
- Assist on FI portfolio administration works, maintain earning, valuation and other financial models
- Provide ideas on the China/Asian/Global credit markets, macro credit issues, publish timely reports with actionable investment & trading ideas
- Identify any risk linked to market/economic/political issues, escalate and advise on relevant measures
- Support in any ad hoc projects
- Maintain close relationship with issuers and assist in data collecting and sorting (e.g. rating reports, market statistics etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent
- SFC License holder – Type 4& 9
- At least 5 years of working experiences fixed income trading/dealing experience.
- Experience in China onshore rates/credit trading background is an asset.
- Familiar with Excel , Bloomberg etc, CFA holder preferred
- Can work under pressure and meet tight project’s deadline.
- Motivated, hardworking, details, able to multi-tasking and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communication skill, responsible, self-motivated and attend to details
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and spoken.