5 months ago
My client is a top-tier, global, management consultancy with a strong presence across Greater China in both risk and technology advisory.
- Provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services.
- Work with industry professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyse financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
- Work closely with colleagues across audit, tax, and advisory functions to generate results for clients.
- Make use of a range of technologies including robotic process automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence to generate evidence for fraud investigations, compliance, fraud and risk monitoring, disputes, and litigation.
- Support clients with aggregated data analytics across multiple platforms to provide behavioural insights and highlight real-time risks.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track-record of operational excellence in support of forensic technology services. Which should include 8+ years’ experience in computer / mobile forensics or eDiscovery or cyber fraud investigations
- Your experience should be heavily weighted towards computer / mobile forensics or eDiscovery and / or cyber fraud investigations.
- Proven ability in digital evidence recovery techniques and methodologies and the provision of forensically sound outcomes, reports, and results.
- Demonstrated lability to build, retain and lead technology-focused team(s).
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in a relevant technical discipline such as Information Science, Computer Science or Business with a computer programming component.
- Relevant forensic technology credentials such as SANS Certified Professional (GCFA, GCFE etc), EnCase Certified Examiner or AccessData Certified Examiner
- Membership of professional associations such as (ISC)², SANS or EC-Council
- Knowledge of one, or more, of EnCase, NUIX, AXIOM and UFED
- Relevant experience of digital evidence recovery, analysis of operating system artefacts and network peripheral logs,
- Relevant experience of cyber incident investigations such as business email compromise, unauthorised access, website defacement, data exfiltration, malware / ransomware attacks etc.
- Clearly demonstrated managerial skills including reporting, client presentation, team leadership and mentoring.
- Fluent English with a strong preference for ability in Cantonese and / or Mandarin