3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a Boutique Management Consultancy that specialises in the Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crime and Cyber Security fields, offering both advisory and assurance services to their Financial Service customers.
We are looking for someone ambitious to take their Investment Management offering to the next level.
This individual will work alongside and be mentored by the other directors in the firm to build out the department, an area they see as key to the future growth of their business.
What does the job look like?
- Provide high quality analysis, insights, advice and guidance to our clients from an Investments perspective
- Undertake compliance audits for clients and making appropriate recommendations which achieve regulatory compliance for The Client
- Ensure seamless project delivery for clients. Projects may cover remediation, risk assessments of new products/services, strategic advisory projects/providing advice and guidance on compliance implications because of introduction of new legislation/regulation
- Maintain high levels of client relationships, establish their needs, provide advice and demonstrate the highest levels of technical expertise
- Build and deliver the Investment Business strategy
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure that the firm’s insight, thought leadership and events are properly targeted and deliver return on investment
- Engage and network with prospective customers and represent The Client at industry relevant events and conferences
What does the ideal applicant look like?
- CISI Diploma in Investment Compliance
- 5+ years working in a regulatory consulting role with a strong investment manager focus or alternatively working within a second line of defence compliance advisory role
- Knowledge of the UK and European regulatory environment for investment firms and/or banking institutions
- Previous experience of holding a senior role within a consulting firm or financial services company
- Demonstrable project delivery experience from initial scope through to delivery
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders on a professional and sensitive basis to achieve key regulatory outcomes
- Strong relationship management skills with experience of working on client proposals
What will I get from the role?
- Are you attracted by working for an ambitious, award-winning firm that can offer you stability and support, while retaining the ability to be agile and retain its family feeling?
- Are you ready to take the next step in your career to grow a department and business?
- Are you ready to join a firm in a critical part of its development?
- Does travel across the UK to visit clients excite you?
- Would you like a market leading salary, bonus plan and pension as well as medical insurance?
If interested, please send a CV to email@example.com for more information and a confidential discussion around the opportunity.