6 months ago
My client is a top-tier, global, management consulting firm with a buys and vibrant technology consulting practice. They are seeking an experienced management or technology consultant with expertise across the following domains:
Infrastructure and cloud – particularly architecture
- Utilise your domain expertise (see above) to create solutions for clients across multiple industries.
- Advise on, design and deliver large scale transformation programs utilising multiple technologies.
- Act as a subject matter expert both to clients and the wider market, particularly in respect of cutting edge technologies and their impact on business.
- Lead projects and provide strategic direction across client accounts.
- Use your analytical and technology skills to build business cases for technology led solutions.
- Proactively design cutting edge technology use cases and solutions that can be marketed as profitable business opportunities to existing and prospective clients.
- Build networks and relationships across both existing and prospective clients
- Mentor and develop junior consultants across your team.
- 8+ years’ with experience in infrastructure/cloud architecture
- Good understanding of ServiceNow, preferably with implementation experience.
- Understand how database implementation works particularly in terms of integration with cloud platforms.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline.
- Experience with AWS, Azure and / or GCP will be advantageous, particularly if you have relevant certifications.
- Demonstrable experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) technologies preferred.
- Excellent English language communication skills with Cantonese and/or Mandarin very strongly preferred.