Connecticut - USA
Associate Director - Medical
about 1 month ago
We're working with one of the top-rated pharmaceutical companies in the world as they look to add to their comprehensive compliance team. Sitting within their Medicine and R&D business unit.
This is a brilliant opportunity to take an autonomous AD level position within a team of 8 and really make a difference as a compliance business partner within your vertical.
What you'll be doing:
- Provides day-to-day support, advice, and problem-solving expertise to applicable businesses to ensure business operations are conducted in full compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Develops resources for applicable business areas, as needed, to help meet their respective compliance business needs.
- Provides compliance expertise and guidance to business partners to enable decision-making that stays within ethical boundaries while still optimizing business performance.
- Acts as a liaison with internal business and compliance colleagues to influence the conduct of global activities that implicate US laws and regulations.
- Assesses training needs for business groups, provides input into training plans and collaborates with appropriate individuals to develop training content, acting as subject matter expert for the business area.
- Collaborate with internal team members to identify areas of compliance risk in respective business areas, including but not limited to topics of Transparency & Disclosure, CIA, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABAC), and compliance operations, and ensure that systems, policies, procedures, training, and other resources are coordinated to mitigate risk to impacted business areas.
What they're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree level educated
- One 1-3 years’ experience leading employees and projects.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Pharma and/or related experience.
- Healthcare compliance experience supporting a medical organization preferred
For more information get in touch with Thomas Byrne at Hamlyn Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org