over 1 year ago
Hamlyn Williams are working on an exciting role with a client who require an Associate Director of Medical Writing for a Rare disease/ Gene Therapy build out and are willing to accept fully remote candidates.
As an associate director the candidate will be expect to be involve in the regulatory submissions working as the medical writing for multiple programs, Delivering sumbission ready documents such as CSR's, briefing documents, result reports and summaries. The right person will be able to manage, lead and assist the junior writers and the CRO staff.
Gene Therapy is one the hottest market space's to be working with and the client are looking for a writer who is enthuasiastic about working in a team culture helping build out the Gene Therapy Indications they are working on.
- 4 to 8 years’ experience working the Life Sciences industry. All clinical/ research experience will be considered
- Experience in delivery most regulatory documents
- Gene therapy experience is not essential
- Be able to work independently and leading a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Provide training and guidance on writing best practices
This client is actively considering applications so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call +1(347) 242 5722