11 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global and leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation that are currently experiencing rapid-growth through international expansion and products in current pipeline. Offering end-to-end solutions for organisations to manufacture biologics from concept manufacturing all the way through to commercial, this company possess a fast growing and innovative pipeline with more than 30 products in late stage of development. Due to the exponential growth of this biotech facility, this company are looking for an Associate Director of Quality Assurance/QP to join the business on a permanent basis at a competitive salary rate and an amazing reward package, offering great opportunities to lead your own Quality team.
Responsibilities of the role involve but are not limited to:
- Representation and strategic decisions for QA at company meetings
- Managing complaints and recalls at manufacturing sites
- Work closely, provide support to manufacturing and Quality Control team
- Provide support, advice, education and training to Quality department and to employees who are responsible for product release
- Act as site Qualified Person and involved in release of drug substance
- Involved in the release of raw material, equipment and utilities
Essential requirements of the role:
- Successful completion of scientific degree in the fields of pharmacy, biology or comparable
- License of Qualified Person qualification in Germany
- Strong Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledge of legislations, regulatory and biologics requirements
- Leadership experience - Previously led a team
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Communicate in English and German (fluently) – both verbal and written
If you are a licensed Qualified Person in Germany, please do get in touch!
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Narveer Doolob – Quality Assurance Recruitment Consultant
Contact: 020 4536 4570 or email email@example.com.
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/narveer-doolob-5945a1105/
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.