Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
£60,000 - £70,000
9 months ago
Associate QA Director
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an exciting pharmaceutical company that is looking for an experienced QA professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To be responsible for the oversight of QA for the manufacture of the company’s products in compliance of GMP requirements
- Ensure that an appropriate level of product batch record reviews are carried out at the CMO facilities
- Ensure that Product Quality Reviews have been carried out and reported by the vendor partners
- Take responsibility for one or more of the Quality System(s) - (Documentation Control, Change Control, Customer Complaints, Auditing, Training, Invoice Processing etc).
- Ensure that the appropriate CAPAs have been implemented
- Support regulatory inspections.
To be considered for this role you need to be experience in a multiple of different dosage forms, ideally with biologics experience.