9 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Multinational Medical device company that is looking for a Assosiate Director of Quality. This position will allow you to manage a team of managers and work closely alongside the Head of Quality assurance.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Leading Notified body inspections and internal audits
- Heavy involvement with the Qms where you will advance the company’s quality system according to ISO 13485 and other international regulatory requirements
- Implement new or exisitng regulatory requirements
- Manage a team of managers
As a Associate Director of Quality you will need:
- Medical device background
- Vast experience with Quality assurance and QMS
- Experience with Notified bodies and Internal/External audits
- Fluent in German
I am a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at email@example.com.