New York, NY
about 2 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company as an Associate Director of Compliance within Research, Development & Medicine (RD&M). This role will provide medical compliance business partner support for multiple specialty care therapeutic areas, multiple medical departments (including, but not limited to, Clinical Operations and Pharmacovigilance) and help facilitate the company's policies and procedure process. This role is fully remote.
In this role you will:
- Take part in strategic planning for relevant organizational operations with the purpose of providing compliance expertise and recommendations to ensure that planning is efficient and that compliance issues are taken into account upfront.
- Provide compliance expertise and guidance to RD&M business partners to enable decision-making that stays within ethical boundaries while still optimizing business performance.
- Asses business group training needs and contribute to training strategies with relevant persons to design training content, serving as a subject matter expert for the business area.
- Work with individuals in charge of auditing plans to carry out the auditing plan, which includes establishing and implementing action plans for identified CAPAs (Corrective and Preventative Actions) and monitoring created controls after they've been implemented.
In this role you'll need:
- 5 + years of relevant experience within pharmaceutical compliance, specifically within R&D compliance.
- 2+ years of experience with project management.
- Prior experience in compliance supporting a medical organization preferred.
I am a compliance and financial crimes market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the specified industry. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Contact Isabella Saputo at (646) 349 4440 or at email@example.com.