20 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global biotechnology company that are currently experiencing rapid-growth through international expansion and products in current pipeline. Specializing in the field of monoclonal antibody-based products, this company are looking for an experienced Senior Manager or Associate Director to join the team on a permanent basis, offering a competitive package with bonus and other benefits.
Responsibilities of the role involve but are not limited to:
- Oversee Quality aspects of DACH region, ensuring these are to GMP compliance
- Ensuring Batch Release of finished goods is to GMP and GDP compliance
- Regular communication with Regulatory Authorities such as Swiss Medics and local German Authorities
- Own, measure and improve core QA processes (e.g., Internal Audit, CAPA, Non-conformity, complaint processes)
- Training, managing and mentoring of the different teams to achieve the quality and regulatory goals
- Travelling to DACH region, up to 20-25%
Essential requirements of the role:
- Degree in Life Sciences with relevant experience in in the pharma/biotechnology industry
- Pharmacist license would be desirable
- Excellent fluency in German and English
- 8-10+ years experience in Quality Assurance within Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology environment
- Prior experience of being Responsible Person in GMP environment
- Knowledge of GMP legislations, regulatory requirements
- Leadership and Management experience - Previously led a team
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Narveer Doolob – Quality Assurance Recruitment Consultant
Contact: 020 4536 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/narveer-doolob-5945a1105/
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.