King of Prussia, PA, USA
$160,000 - $190,000
4 months ago
An International pharmaceutical company in the greater Philadelphia area is looking for a Scientific Communications leader to join the organization. This company is a well-established pharmaceutical company that is scaling their business with pending approvals coming in the near future. With this organization’s scaling efforts, they are looking for a pillar to join the business and lead a business unit.
This individual would be joining a company with a robust portfolio of products that offers a diverse pipeline which leads to a great amount of projects for this leader to execute on. As the leader, they would be responsible for leading the communications with all external vendors and authors along with driving internal conversations with matrix teams. This leader would also be leading projects for submissions, writing abstracts, and publications while adhering to set timelines and deadlines for the projects. This leader would also be tasked to maintain databases for products, present data at conferences and engage with KOLs.
- Develop publication timelines and drive publication strategies
- Manage external vendors and internal stakeholders to facilitate publication plans
- Lead publications and presentations for the company
- Advance Degree (Masters, Ph.D., M.D. PharmD)
- 3—8 year of Industry experience as publications manager/leader
To apply or learn more, please submit a copy of your resume to be reviewed and considered for the role.