New York City
about 2 months ago
Our client is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company in the CNS/Neurology space looking for a Director of Clinical Development (Psychiatry or Neurology). This person is responsible for leading the clinical program for one or more compounds within a specific therapeutic area (psychiatry or neurology). This role will act as the Clinical Program Lead and engage in product planning and life cycle management. This role is hybrid, based out of New York City.
- Collaborate with regulatory and CMC to develop and execute program strategies from IND through all phases of clinical development
- Develop timelines and integrated program plans for the tracking of product/project deliverables
- Champion and facilitate program team meetings, cross-functional communication, and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the Clinical Study Team to oversee the execution of clinical studies
- M.D or foreign equivalent required