San Francisco, California
6 months ago
- Act as primary legal advisor for the business developments and products teams, managing payments products globally.
- Provide legal advice on payments industry compliance standards and global regulations impacting payments processing and money services/money transmitter businesses.
- Support the launch of compliant payment products in light of changing regulatory and/or industry rules.
- Negotiate and draft payment partner agreements.
- Currently licensed in a U.S. state. JD or equivalent with 8 to 10+ years of legal experience with 6+ years of in-house experience in the payments industry.
- Experience with product or regulatory counseling related to payments and payment processing, including money transmitter laws, Electronic Fund Transfer Act/Reg E, FinCen, CFPB regulations (UDAAP), data protection/privacy laws and regulations, data security and other global legal frameworks.
- Experience providing legal advice on payments industry compliance standards, including Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) operating rules, card payment network operating rules (including best practices for card-not-present transactions) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- You have substantial expertise working with product teams in launching global user- oriented products.
- Passion and knowledge for the crypto-economy
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, email@example.com or (619) 268-5395