New York, NY, USA
4 months ago
A Foreign Bank in midtown Manhattan is looking for an Account Officer. This is a 6 month minimum contract position with the potential of becoming permanent.
- Written and spoken proficiency in Japanese
- US Citizenship or Greencard holder
- Basic understanding of general IT and IT terminology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office products
Associate- Information & Cyber Security monitoring
- Examine information security monitoring reports to detect and analyze errors and/or irregularities.
- Support computer hardware and software installation in a Windows environment.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating computer hardware and software inventories.
- Assist in the administration of various business application systems (i.e. accounting systems, risk management systems, and others).
- Provide support for computer-related issues to users.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Maintain tracks and pays invoices related to IT expenses.
- Maintains request forms sent to the IT department and keeps accurate records.
- Maintain inventory information for both hardware and software.
- Maintain important documents, agreements, procedures, manuals, and memorandums related to IT.
- Produce system access monitoring reports from various systems and provides them to the person in charge of each system and relevant parties.
- Interacts with the person in charge of each system and relevant parties and takes necessary actions to rectify any findings in cooperation with other IT staff.
- Receive calls from employees and liaises with relevant IT staff.
- Act as a liaison between employees and other IT staff by assisting employees with finding the necessary IT resolutions in cooperation with IT staff.
- Act as a liaison between IT staff and Head office members
- Coordinate meetings with employees, vendors, and guests and takes minutes in meetings, as needed.
- Provides written and verbal translation services.
- Helps coordinate and prepare for various IT audits and examinations.
- Acts as a liaison between SMTB and external vendors regarding contracts and payments.
- Performs IT administrative routine work according to procedures.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.