Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
February 2020 ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my clients’ successful Litigation Team, based in Westchester as an Associate Litigation Attorney, in the firms ever extending defense practice.
The successful Associate Litigation Attorney will be litigating on various matters to include; asbestos defense, product liability and other such liabilities as they cross the desk.
- Conducting litigation on various matters
- Attending court and depositions
- Must have working knowledge of CPLR and FRCP
- Corresponding directly with clients, attorneys and other third parties
- Demonstrating excellent research and writing skills
- Travel across the states may be required
- 3-7 years’ minimum experience within litigation
- Ability to attend the clients offices in Westchester
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 and online Trademark databases
- Flexibility for overtime
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
Please contact Emily at email@example.com with your resume to have a confidential conversation regarding your experience and for more information on this role.