Toronto, ON, Canada
$200,000 CAD - $300,000 CAD
7 months ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a true titan of the tech industry, a company whose products and services are known throughout the world. They have been especially busy in the Canadian market recently, and are looking to expand on the exceptionally strong foundation they have already laid.
What will I be doing?
- Cybersecurity is one of the most critical issues of our generation. No other company has the powerful combination of talent, industry-leading security technology, global reach and cognitive capabilities, powered by Watson, to combat the cybersecurity threats.
- Within our North America Security Service practice, we are constantly seeking security skills that can further enhance the depth and expertise needed by the marketplace.
- We have exciting opportunities in our Security Services business unit.
- We are looking for experienced Associate Partners with hands on experience in demonstrating thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership in Security Intelligence and Operations (SIOC).
Marketing and Sales:
- Work with solutions teams to provide content to drive deals
- Demonstrate credentials in one of the core security domains and also represent our overall security services capabilities
- Work closely with the solution design teams in developing client presentations and Statement of Works (SOWs)
- Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core security domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of the companies credentials
- Be accountable for driving signings
- Drive revenue to meet targets for core security domain
- Help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity
- Help resolve project issues as they arise
- Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio
- Provide practice leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement
- Contribute content and advice to the offering development process
- Help establish capability and skills models for the core security domain
- Become a role model for practitioners in the core security domain
What skills do I need?
- English Fluent (verbal and written)
- English and French Fluent if location is in Montreal, Quebec.
- At least 10 years of experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
- At least 10 years of experience working in projects related to Security Intelligence and Operations (SIOC)
- Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Experience working with Security practitioners
- Readiness to travel up to 75%
- At least 15 years of experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
- At least 15 years of experience working in projects related to Security Intelligence and Operations (SIOC)
- Experience in working international deployment roles
- Master's Degree