7 months ago
A fast-growing pharmaceutical company based in West Ireland is looking for an experienced QP to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is at a very exciting stage with major growth as they have products coming out to the market
This role would be working as a QP on sterile products and be responsible for managing a team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Focusing on the oversight of releasing batches and will have QA oversight of all activities in the business unit ensuring the necessary GMP requirement
- Support to the Director of QA in addition to the Business Unit Leader in achieving the required goals and objectives; meeting customer requirements and the necessary regulatory requirements as laid down by the FDA, EU and regional Ministries of Health as relevant.
- Provide direction to all quality personnel based in the Business Unit, including QC, Product Release, Compliance and Microbiology
- The QP will approve all records generated by the business unit, including but not limited to batch records, laboratory certificates of analysis, deviations, validation documents and product quality review reports.
- Represent the company in all business unit Ministries of Health inspections, ensuring the unit is audit-ready. Ensure any non-conformances and open commitments related to the business unit are addressed.
If this role could be of interest, don’t hesitate to drop me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 203 675 2928.