6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams – Why Us?
We place talent that makes a difference. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology Recruitment.
Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.
After continuously having record-setting quarters Hamlyn Williams is looking to grow! If you have an entrepreneurial mindset with a hunger for sales, then we want you! Don’t have any sales experience but have passion? We have a comprehensive and supportive 12-week training program to supply you with the tools for success.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Measurable career growth with two clear pathways, either in management or as a senior biller with clearly defined job descriptions for all levels
- Summer Friday hours all year round (4pm finish)
- Unlimited paid vacation days! As well as Christmas shut down and national holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits and 401k
- Regular happy hours, inclusive social events, team outings
- Incentive trips such as Barcelona, Croatia, and much more!
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
- Ways to give back to the community with paid community service days (2 CSR Days)
Your Day to Day
- Identify Candidates through various different methods and our internal database
- Spread awareness to potential candidates of Hamlyn Williams and our client opportunities
- Update candidates as new opportunities come available
- Keep in contact and build relationships with Candidates
- Market candidates to potential clients
- Client Acquisition
- Build relationships with current and potential clients
- Identify new potential clients
- Manage Client acquisition process
- Market Knowledge
- Utilize relationships to better understand your market
- Attend training and develop skills and knowledge
What do we look for?
- An interest in Business Development/Sales with an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Resilient, Reliable, Growth-oriented, and a Positive Personality
- Coachability and willingness to learn (we have a structured training program!)
- The drive to be successful and grow in a career and your own personal brand