Up to €25,000 Plus Uncapped Commission
about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams continues to be the global market leader in Regulated Industries Recruitment. Our brands span Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology & Healthcare. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
Due to increased business demand, we are now ready to bring onboard an Associate Recruitment Consultant for our Amsterdam office, to sit in either the Risk Management, Financial Crime or Cyber Security team.
Our Amsterdam office is in close proximity to Vondelpark, one of the most picturesque locations in Amsterdam and the building boasts a number of amenities to make life easier for the employees.
- Developing and owning your own 360 recruitment desk
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Getting involved with the business development side of the business, utilising the sales techniques that you will be trained on once joining the business
- shortlisting candidates for relevant job roles
- liaising and consulting with clients and candidates alike to ensure the best results.
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates prior to client introduction
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
What you will receive
- A Competitive base salary with uncapped commission!
- Incredible career progression opportunities
- Unlimited paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- On-site recreation equipment, such as pool tables
- Incentive trips such as Barcelona, Croatia, and much more!
- Standard beer fridge and free coffee.
- An amazing team around you that will really help you drive your success, both long and short term
What do we look for?
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for sales and success
- Excellent communication skills
- A methodological approach to admin and paperwork
- Resilient, Persuasive, and a Positive mentality
If this sounds like the role that you’ve been waiting for, then apply today!
If you would like to explore this role further or would like to know about other opportunities in the market, please feel free to give me a call on 020 3545 1134 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org