18 days ago
We are currently working with a fast-growning biotechnology company that is seeking for a high caliber talent to join their Research & Development (R&D) team in the position of Associate.
As a R&D Associate you will:
- Coordinate product development projects of new health supplements, for instance, formulation design, ingredient research, production setup & monitoring, etc.
- Conduct literature and market trend research such as overviews of disease management, latest research findings, competitor landscape, etc.
- Develop educational materials on health, food and science that are on target per client needs and company’s directions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Marketing and Sales teams in market research and new product launch
- Liaise with CRO institutions on the project progress and results
As a R&D Associate you will need:
- Master's degree or above in Biological Sciences, Organic Chemistry, Immunology or medical-related disciplines, with at least 3 years work experience in healthcare/research industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications in science
- Self-motivated, well-organised and proactive
- Proficiency in MS Office application - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and key software applications relevant to literature research (e.g., EndNote, literature search indices, journal databases, BLAST, etc.)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.