about 1 month ago
Associate - Senior Associate, Regulatory Systems Support
Hybrid, 3 days in office
Location: New Jersey
- Training employees on using regulatory systems.
- Going through UAT testing; Initiating UAT Scripts, deployment of software.
- Troubleshooting issues for regulatory employees on systems for users with issues.
- Running reports for data integrity for the systems (SOP validation, naming conventions adhered to).
- Support and manage Regulatory Information Systems according to business needs and regulatory compliance.
- Optimize system enhancements to their operational capabilities according to business needs.
- Create and develop user requirements specifications and business justifications for future information systems.
- Engage with vendors and internal partners to drive future state of-the shelf software packages.
- VEEVA - RM Vault; Edge; TRS Viewer
- BS/BA in computer science or related field with 3 years of experience in Document Management Systems.
- Experience supporting regulatory information in Regulatory Information Management systems or experience with systems publishing tool.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage.
- Experience mapping User Requirements to Functional Specifications in respect of process management is an advantage.