€85,000 - 100,000 BOE
Emily Jane Ashley
6 months ago
A market leader within the pharmaceutical space my client boasts a strong presence in over 17 countries worldwide.
Employing over 15,000 people worldwide they have an outstanding reputation for employee care + benefits and have opened a position for a “Digital Law” Attorney to join the team in Germany.
Professional and personal requirements:
- Fully qualified in law.
- Excellent communication and interactional skills in English and German.
- Thorough and analytical approach to work
- Strong team orientation, willingness to cooperate and entrepreneurial spirit
- High technical affinity and ideally practical knowledge in IT/IP- or data protection law.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Counselling of the different departments within the European Headquarters, as well as of our national and international affiliates in legal questions, with special emphasis on IT- and Data Protection Law.
- Identification and analysis of chances and risks of new projects in the “digital environment” and solving of diverse questions together with the team members.
- Provide legal guidance on projects related to Data Economy, A.I & social media.
- Support of the Data protection and IT teams as a competent contact partner focusing within the field of IT Law.
- Legal support of the in-depth implementation of Data Economy tools. Preferably from an international pharmaceutical company’s perspective.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, with a focus on Service and Contract Laws.
Competitive package offering a 10% bonus, Relocation pakage also available.