4 months ago
We are partnered with a major consultancy based in Stockholm that is looking for a Senior to join their growing Audit teams in Stockholm.
As an Auditor you will:
- Work closely with clients and deliver solutions.
- Check and group annual accounts of companies (according to Swedish GAAP and IFRS)
- Carry out regulatory audits, special audits and consulting projects with a number of companies in different industries and sizes.
- Manage your team when onsite and provide technical support.
- Develop relationships at the highest levels of a number of companies.
- A clear career pathway in place for the first 6 years to support you to become a certified public accountant.
As a Senior Auditor you will need:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Economics with a focus on accounting or auditing
- At least 2 years of experience in audits
- Engage directly with clients and teammates
- Can communicate in both Swedish and English
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org