New York, New York
16 days ago
Our client is a Global Asset Management firm looking to recruit an Internal Audit Director for their team in NYC, Atlanta, or Houston. Reporting directly to the Regional Director of Internal Audit this individual will lead a team covering a broad portfolio cutting across areas such as Trading / Investments, Private Equity, Compliance, Risk Management and Business Operations globally.
This is an exciting leadership opportunity to join a collaborative team spread across the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant Audit experience; must have experience auditing in the investment management or capital markets space
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related areas
- Excellent leadership skills and experience managing a team
- Experience working with financial industry regulators such as OCC, FRB, etc.
- CPA, CFA, CIA, or other relevant certifications a plus
To register your interest, please submit a copy of your resume or reach out directly at l.liu@hamlynwilliams/646.847.2496.