3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a global Audit, Accounting and Consulting group on a retained basis to grow out their established Audit teams in Financial Services and Insurance.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to take the Audit Insurance team to the next level offering both Audit & Advisory services to their Insurance customers.
As a Manager you will:
- Advise and Implement accounting and regulatory audits of national and international insurance companies (OR, IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER)
- Organise training and workshops on IFRS/US GAAP
- Prepare presentations, proposals, diagnostics and data analytics.
- Manage client relationships and engage with senior stakeholders.
- Participate in business development activities.
- Train and coach junior team members.
As a Manager you will need:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or finance (or related fields)
- Certified auditor (CPA, ACCA, ACA)
- 4-5 years of experience in accounting and regulatory auditing (preferably in Big 4)
- Good knowledge of IFRS17 and IFRS9
- Fluent in both German or French and English
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at email@example.com