120,000 CHF - 160,000 CHF
24 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a global Audit, Accounting and Consulting group on a retained basis to grow out their established Audit teams in Financial Services.
We are looking for an ambitious individuals to take the Audit Banking & Asset Management and Insurance teams to the next level offering both Audit & Advisory services to their financial services customers.
As an Audit Manager you will:
- Responsible for accounting and regulatory audits for national and international Banks, Insurance companies, Asset Management companies and FinTechs.
- Work closely with clients and deliver solutions.
- Check and group annual accounts of companies (according to local GAAP and IFRS).
- Carry out regulatory audits, special audits and consulting projects with a number of companies in different industries and sizes.
- Manage your team when onsite and provide technical support.
- Develop relationships at the highest levels of a number of companies.
- Further develop the services we provide in order to expand the Banking & Asset Management and Insurance teams.
As an Audit Manager you will need:
- 4-6 years of experience in the financial and supervisory auditing of FINMA regulated institutions.
- Experience with consulting mandates (Risk, Internal Controls, Compliance)
- Gained professional qualifications (CPA, ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA ) including post qualified experience or soon to be qualified.
- Excellent understanding of IFRS and local GAAP
- Fluent in English and German or French
- Experienced with the Microsoft software
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org