about 1 month ago
We are working with an exciting and growing private investments firm to find an Internal Audit Manager to join their growing team in Stamford, Connecticut.
This position will report to the Chief Audit Executive and work closely with them to deliver the internal audit plan, with a focus on finance and operations controls across the company’s various entities and subsidiaries.
The Audit Manager is a critical role to the successful buildout of the internal audit function and so this offers and excellent opportunity for enterprising finance auditors.
- Working closely with the CAE to design and implement the internal audit plan testing finance and operations control effectiveness.
- Engaging with key stakeholders in the business to review the risk assessment and conduct audit interviews.
- Hire and develop a team of auditors to work underneath you.
- Contribute to the continuous monitoring and audit quality program, assisting where necessary with adjustments to the audit methodology.
- Professional certification such as the CPA, CIA or CFA.
- A deep understanding of US GAAP requirements and IFRS.
- Knowledge of SOX controls and experience in managing a SOX oversight program.
- Experience in partnering with senior stakeholders on key deliverables.
- Experience in hiring and developing a team is a plus.
To apply, please share an up-to-date copy of your resume to email@example.com. For more information, please contact me directly via email or at 646-349-3225.
At this time, the business cannot support visa sponsorship for this position.