7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a global Audit, Accounting and Consulting group on a retained basis to grow out their established Audit teams in Financial Services.
We are looking for an ambitious individuals to take the Audit Banking & Asset Management and Insurance teams to the next level offering both Audit & Advisory services to their financial services customers.
As an Audit Manager you will:
- Responsible for accounting and regulatory audits for national and international Banks, Insurance companies, Asset Management companies and FinTechs.
- Work closely with clients and deliver solutions.
- Check and group annual accounts of companies (according to local GAAP and IFRS).
- Carry out regulatory audits, special audits and consulting projects with a number of companies in different industries and sizes.
- Manage your team when onsite and provide technical support.
- Develop relationships at the highest levels of a number of companies.
- Further develop the services we provide in order to expand the Banking & Asset Management and Insurance teams.
As an Audit Manager you will need:
- 4-6 years of experience in the financial and supervisory auditing of FINMA regulated institutions.
- Experience with consulting mandates (Risk, Internal Controls, Compliance)
- Gained professional qualifications (ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA ) including post qualified experience or soon to be qualified.
- Excellent understanding of IFRS and local GAAP
- Fluent in English and German or French
- Experienced with the Microsoft software
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org