10 months ago
An amazing Senior Manager role within one of the worlds’ leading consultancy. They are looking for an auditor to join their insurance team, of which is expected to grow substantially in the next 3 to 5 years.
Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be working on some of the largest projects within the market place, whilst receiving excellent exposure to clients.
Successful applicants will be expected to;
- Lead a field work team which requires supervising and coaching more junior members of staff to assure they reach their full potential
- Report to the audit Partners and Directors on all the salient points from the audit
- Act as the initial point of contact for your clients throughout the year
- Budget and monitor the financial performance of projects and focus on the optimisation of profitability
- Build strong relationships between the client staff whilst acting as an ambassador for the company
To be a successful application you must;
- Possess an ACA, ACCA or CPA qualification (or the international equivalent)
- Have extensive external audit experience within the financial services, ideally within the insurance sector
- Have significant financial statement audit experience
- Demonstrate gravitas and impact in order to earn trust and respect amongst senior leadership and the team
- Be committed to building the reputation of the company through the quality of your work, knowledge and experience whilst working with clients
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Audit
02036752924 – firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in the financial services so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Search for Thomas Parry - https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-parry-151183170/