16 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Audit, Accounting, and Consulting group to grow out their established Audit teams within Public Sector based in Manchester.
As an Audit Manager you will:
- Manage and deliver your own portfolio of audit engagements across the public sector (Healthcare, NHS, Social Housing, Education).
- Advise, coach, and mentor junior team members to ensure engagements are carried out timely and to the required standards.
- Build relationships with clients while onsite to ensure information is shared on current and future audits.
- Participate in business development activities with existing clients and potential new clients.
- Report to senior stakeholders and audit committees.
As an Audit Manager you will need:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or equivalent)
- Current experience as a manager in external audit
- Good knowledge of IFRS and GAAP standards
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong project management experience including coaching/training junior team members
- Experience in systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audit, review of statutory accounts and disclosures
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at email@example.com