10 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Audit, Accounting and Consulting group on a retained basis to grow out their established Audit teams in Financial Services in Zurich.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to take the Audit Banking & Asset Management and Insurance teams to the next level offering both Audit & Advisory services to their financial services customers.
As a Senior Auditor you will:
- Experience in Financial Services (Banking/Insurance/Asset Management)
- Work closely with clients and deliver solutions.
- Check group and annual accounts of international companies (according to Swiss GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS)
- Carry out regulatory audits, special audits and consulting projects.
- Manage your team when onsite and provide technical support.
- Develop relationships at the highest levels of a number of companies.
As a Senior Auditor you will need:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Economics
- At least 2-4 years of experience in audits
- Engage directly with clients and teammates
- Can communicate in both German and English
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org