about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams is supporting one of Asia's biggest cross-border and FX Payment Fintechs in Luxembourg as they look for a Senior Internal Auditor for their European offering.
This role will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit for Europe and will provide assurance on Risk, Controls, and Governance across all European activities. You will have the opportunity to make recommendations and monitor an entity-specific audit plan and support the Head of Audit with the strategic direction of the Audit function and support any junior team members.
As an Audit Senior Manager you will:
- Be the key point of contact for the European internal audit activity, maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business and with the wider Compliance team.
- Deliver the Audit Plan for Luxembourg with minimal redrafting from the Head of Audit.
- Ensure all required and valid documentation is included within the internal file.
- Ensure all actions from audits are carried out within specific timescales.
- Face-off to local regulators.
- Fill in for the European Head of Audit when necessary.
- Provide coaching and support to junior team members based outside of Europe.
As an Auditor you will need:
- Experience working in either an Internal or External Audit role and holding a relevant qualification (CIA, ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Be passionate about improving the business and adding value where possible and ensuring all work is delivered to the highest standard.
- The preferred background would be from consulting, financial services, or payments.
- Previous experience working with CSSF regulations
- Fluent in English, Chinese would be a bonus
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org