6 months ago
6 months - potential to extend
Are you looking to be part of one of the largest Automation companies in the world?
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic team delivering the best in class Automation solutions tailored to the client? This is a long term contract opportunity with a number of other exciting projects due to be conducted after this initial 6 months
Your experience and expertise:
- Preparation and selection of PLC, HMI
- Engineering calculation where we do load calculation, Power calculation for main incomer, Transformer, Power supply(24VDC), Heat load calculation.
- Cable sizing and selection and calculation as per application and requirement, components selection e.g switchgear, Protection devices, VFD, Enclosure, Barriers, etc.. as per requirement, standard and site location. And prepare panel BOM accordingly
- Degree in electrical engineering or automation technology alternatively completed training as a technician, electronics engineer or commissioning engineer of industrial plants
- Ability to work independently and independently
- High motivation, performance and dedication
- Structured, analytical and market and practice-oriented thinking (hands-on mentality), communication skills in other cultures
This is an extremely fast-growing industry and you will be working with one of the market leaders. This represents a fantastic opportunity to also work with some of the best in the business, sharing ideas and developing your career for the future. If you think your profile fits then please apply ASAP.