San Francisco, California
about 1 month ago
Automation DeltaV Engineer
San Francisco / Remote
12 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation on a 12 month rolling contract, as an Automation Design Engineer, to provide support to the automation design for critical capital project and engineering services needs on site.
Technical Skills Required
- Hardware/server support, maintenance and upgrade
- Windows Server administration including management of Domains, Active Directory and Group Policies
- Blade servers and virtualized server environments including VMWare
- Storage devices (SAN & NAS)
- Networking fundamentals
- Scripting to automate routine systems administration tasks
- Ability to develop innovations that solve difficult technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing), influence and lead both with and without authority, as well as strong analytical skills, planning and organizational skills
- Be able to identify problems, define problem statement clearly and accurately and apply structured and disciplined methodology to identify data-driven root causes
- Capable of working independently, effective at managing multiple tasks and projects, flexible and able to adapt quickly to new and changing situations
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Minimum fourteen years of experience in industry, with six years focus on system engineering of manufacturing execution and batch control systems
- Emerson DeltaV DCS experience is essential.
- Understanding of large-scale cGMP manufacturing environment
- Successful demonstration of technical expertise, mechanical aptitude, and problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of quality standards for manufacturing and change management at the site including thorough understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) as they apply to bioprocess manufacturing.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to a varied audience, in particular Manufacturing, Quality and other Technology groups
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/