about 1 month ago
As the Automation industry continues to grow at an unpresidented rate, are you looking to be part of one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the US?
Are you a senior Automation Engineer with the following experience?
This is a remote opportunity with very occasional travel in the US
- Extensive technical and operational expertise in the following disciplines
- DCS systems - Novatech D3
- Experience with facility commissioning and start-up
- Knowledge of directing the implementation and on-going assistance of automation solutions
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Extensive project execution skills combined with routine/support work planning & scheduling
- Experience in mentoring and coaching junior engineers
- Experience in reviewing and approving technical and compliance documentation
- Contractor and vendor management skills
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Design, develop and maintain automation applications and infrastructure
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the company’s requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers
- Liaise with the Manufacturing Systems Lead providing updates on delivery/cost/resourcing
- Ensure that technical solutions adhere to corporate and compliance standards
- Ensure that new / modified automation systems are seamlessly transitioned from capital projects to ongoing operations guide continuous improvement efforts guide ongoing support processes for the automation systems
If you think this is you then please click apply and we can set up a call to discuss.