60 - 80 € per hour
9 months ago
Are you an automation engineer with experience working within the pharmaceutical industry? I am looking to speak to engineers with experience across the full project lifecycle from design to configuration and testing. My client is looking for automation engineers with in depth knowledge of Siemens PLC’s, SCADA systems and HMI installation.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies globally and this presents a fantastic opportunity to gain experience on one of Belgium’s largest sites of its kind.
The opportunity will be a 12 month contract initially but highly likely to be extended for 2/3 years. The ideal candidate will have the qualifications listed below:
- More than 3 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- In depth knowledge of GAMP regulations
- Experience with Siemens PLC’s (S7 and TIA Portal)
- Experience with SCADA systems
- Knowledge of software and hardware are advantages
- Worked within high technology environments
- Experience with drafting technical scripts
- Writing and executing code on PLC systems
All candidates must have the right to work within the EU (relevant VISA). Dutch language is preferred
Please apply now for more details via the button or email your CV to email@example.com