60 € per hour
14 days ago
We are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Ireland, who are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer, on a 12 month contract, to be responsible for the implementation and support for Process Automation Equipment and Applications used on the production site.
- Assist in the planning, development, and deployment of Process Automation solutions
- Responsible for completing scheduled administrative tasks on Process Automation solutions
- Provide technical support for control systems to engineering, maintenance and process engineers across Manufacturing and Process Development as required
- Proactively identify opportunities, anticipates problems and implement solutions with the Process Automation Engineers, Process Engineers, Manufacturing Associates and the Maintenance team as required for business impacting issues
- Records and investigates issues, performs root cause analysis, escalates to management and other teams as required. Co-ordinates the response with external vendors for issue resolution, upgrades etc.
- Assist in co-ordination and management of control system related projects. Works with vendors, Engineering project managers and business users to implement systems to the required standards.
- Liaise and communicate with site users and vendors to ensure control systems operate to maximum effect, and as per the Site IT Automation Strategy
- Apply knowledge and support for 21CFR part 11 and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Prepare specifications, protocols, procedures and other documentation as required. Keep documentation current as per site good documentation and data integrity practices (drawings, specifications, validation documentation etc).
- Perform support (with some after hour on-call), change control, and applicable maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Computer Science)
- 5 – 10 years’ experience on Automation Systems (Ideally Siemens and Rockwell PLC)
- Strong hands on experience, surrounding design, system build out, as well as programming, validation and qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to development documentation compliant with GAMP standards.
- Previous experience in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical industries and GXP Computerized Systems
- HMI SCADA programming experience a plus
Please reach out to one of our consultants or apply now to discuss further!