4 months ago
Automation Engineer, Netherlands
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with a leading company with in the food production industry, who have been around for over 100 years and employ over 300,000 people worldwide. This company truly is one of the greats in the industry, with a strong reputation and footprint globally. They are looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team within their manufacturing facility in Netherlands.
As an Automation Engineer, you would develop into an expert within Process Control Systems. Together with other closely linked departments, you will be responsible for running and managing projects from deign through to completion, whilst also involved in the daily operation in the factory. You also have the responsibility for software adjustments in the control of machines on the line and you maintain contact with the suppliers.
- Troubleshooting and investigating faults in the Process Control Systems;
- Testing, implementing and commissioning of control programs, operating interfaces. In consultation with the departments involved, you coordinate the requirements and the required functional specifications;
- Compiling user requirement specifications (URS) and FAT documents. In addition, you prepare user manuals and document them together with other technical information;
- Provide technical advice to the purchasing department and to the production departments and ensure the correct communication to the suppliers;
- A higher professional education in electrical engineering, measurement and control technology or industrial automation;
- Knowledge of PLC and an understanding with network components. Wonderware and Allen Bradley PLC experience is preferred
- Experience in an engineering position in machine and equipment construction;
- English language skills are essential
If this is something you would be interested to discuss further, please apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application in further detail!