7 months ago
You will work on a number of new exciting and challenging topics together with a team in a modern, innovative, and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently.
As an Automation Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Define the Automation strategy and budget for investment projects in the process industry, and execute the project as Automation lead engineer with project team within the target system of the project;
- Evaluate and optimize DCS/SIS of the existing plants, provide the best solution for plants;
- Troubleshooting for the running system;
- Working with international automation experts to standardizing the DCS/SIS in the company;
- Working with PIMS engineer for the connection between DCS and PIMS;
- Maintain a relationship with DCS/SIS vendor.
As an Automation Engineer you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in DCS company or Automation engineering company for DCS hardware/software configuration and site commissioning;
- Knowledge of DCS & SIS systems from the following 3 brands: Emerson / Yokogawa / Siemens; preferred Emerson and at least one more;
- Instrumentation design experience in Engineering company or LDI is preferred;
- Bachelor or above in Automation;
If you are a skilled Automation Engineer you can apply by:
Selecting the APPLY button below or contact me directly.
I am an Automation and Process Controls market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Corey King at +44 203 545 1111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Opening Paragraph