Maine, United States
9 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with a leading System Integration and Engineering organisation who have a strong footprint and network in the New England region and are looking to expand their Automation team, due to a large amount of projects that have been won and that have come through.
They would be looking for someone to join the project team, to work with their customers across the full project lifecycle, consulting with them whilst carrying out the work technically as well.
- Defining automation architecture requirements
- Developing detailed functional and software design specifications
- Programming PLC and SCADA applications
- Providing control systems commissioning services
- Troubleshoot existing control systems
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience
- Experience with Rockwell Automation products (Controllogix, FTView).
- Experience with other automation platforms (Siemens S7 or DeltaV)
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/