€60,000 - €75,000
9 months ago
We are working very closely with a global Food & Beverage company in Germany that are looking for an Automation Engineer that has experience with C#, .NET or VB.NET framework
- Implement software components for our existing MES system WinCos as well as for the new Web based MES system Mercury
- Execute uncomplicated, user-friendly and functional control systems / MES projects for our customers
- Drive continuous improvement and further development of the products
- Share your knowledge in the context of the corresponding products amongst the Bühler software development community
- Care and develop further our internal test systems
- University degree (MAS/FH/HF) in Software Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Experienced in developing web solutions based on Angular
- Good knowledge of C#.NET and VB.NET framework
- Know-how with regard to Angular, TypeScript, CSS, HTML5
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am an Automation and Process Controls market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Corey King at +44 203 545 1111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.