$80 - $100 per hour
4 months ago
12 months rolling
12 month rolling contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an exciting organisation on a 12-month rolling contract, as an Automation Engineer to work with on site at one of their very good customers, who focus on the development of antiviral drugs for the treatment of rare diseases globally.
This position would be based on site full time within the manufacturing facility where it would require hands on experience of working within an ongoing production environment, being agile and being involved in the ongoing maintenance of manufacturing systems including DeltaV.
This is a long term position and one that will provide a wide range of challenges which will ensure the successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience.
- At least 5 years experience within Automation Engineer position previously.
- DeltaV Batch Knowledge
- Strong coding and configuration knowledge
- Experience in a manufacturing setting – Working in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment is essential
- Project Experience - Resource will work on continuous improvement projects in parallel to supporting manufacturing runs.
- Experience working in a change control environment.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/