about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently engaged on a search to assist a global Life Science consultancy to find a strong Automation Engineer from any system background to join the team. This company, while established in Europe, are new to the US and fast-growing, providing the opportunity for accelerated career progression within the Life Science industry.
Are you looking to work with one of the fastest growing, forward-thinking companies currently in the US?
- Responsible for allocated work packages.
- Software development SPS, SCADA and PLS and database applications.
- On site customer commissioning (national/abroad).
- Implementing and documenting of qualification phases according to test and documentation matrix (TDM).
- Implementation of trainings (internal/ external).
- Creation of specifications (FS, SDS, test specifications).
- Responsibility for the compliance of the standards and legal requirements for the project.
- Responsible for the compliance of the GMP & GEP recommendations.
- Support of the project engineers at the technical realization of projects.
- Support of the sales department in project development and customer communication.
- Project management for internal projects.
- Coordinating the development of automation software and hardware to ensure alignment with various project schedules to enable equipment FATs, SATs, commissioning and validation.
- Support and monitoring of our clients and/or suppliers during execution phase.
- A degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical/biomanufacturing industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process automation systems/platforms in the pharmaceutical sector - SPS, SCADA, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Delta V, PLS, MS-Office and excellent computer skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAMP5, electrical engineering, process engineering and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP & GEP procedures and project management.
- Experienced in electrical systems/control panel design an advantage.
- Comfortable with frequent, and sometimes prolonged, travel.
Please note to apply, you need to be a US citizen or green card holder.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.