Portsmouth, New Hampshire
4 months ago
September - December
Hamlyn Williams are currently aiding a leading pharmaceutical company who are looking to build a team of Automation Engineers to run their new facility in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. This role would involve working with the DeltaV system in a Life Science environment. They are open to candidates with either a DeltaV or PLC background as they are willing to teach and guide.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical companies and help develop their new greenfield project.
- They are currently at the design stage of their project so you will play a vital role throughout the lifecycle
- Design: FDS and DDS responsibilities
- Coding and Programming of DeltaV
- Testing of DeltaV
- Commissioning and Maintenance activities
- Minimum 1-2+ years experience of DeltaV OR PLC systems
- Experience in a process industry such as Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Gas, Food and Bev, Chemicals etc.
- Ability and desire to learn
- Good teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If interested in applying or have any questions about the role, please give me a call or send your CV to:
Telephone: 020 3545 1111
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so please feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion to find out how we can help you.