€30 - 40 per hour
about 1 year ago
Are you a junior automation engineer seeking your next challenge? Are you an automation engineer looking for exciting work on multiple sites across Ireland? Are you looking to broaden your knowledge and upskill yourself across multiple sectors? Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage and Manufacturing just to name a few.
I am currently seeking for a junior automation engineer to a join a business that are currently working with globally recognised clients and show no signs of slowing down anytime soon. They are looking for a junior automation engineer with skills programming and configuring Siemens S7 to help on multiple upgrade projects with IOs ranging from 1,000 to 2,000. You must have previous experience within a pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of Wonderware preferably Orchestra.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and or electrical automation
- Previous experience working at client sites
- Experience in software development and testing in Wonderware InTouch, Sytem platform and Wonderware Orchestra
- Experience in variable speed drives
- Initiative, strong ability to research, structured & work in a team.
- Strong project experience
- Travel requirements: the position will require travel within Ireland
- Need to have the relevant VISA to work unsponsored in Ireland
- Software design, F.A.T and S.A.T
- Provide technical service support to new and existing customers on site